10 Causes Of Sibling Conflict
- Parental favoritism
- Children recreate parents’ conflicts
- Parents recreate their own sibling issues with their children
- Parent is “switchboard operator” for the siblings
- Parents assign crystallize behavioral roles for each child
- Dysfunctional parents cause siblings to turn anger onto each other
- Dysfunctional parents cause sibling to isolate themselves
- Younger sibling feels abandoned as older moves away
- Cultural preference in looks, abilities, personality
- Mental illness and neurological conditions
If you have questions or comments or want more information, contact me at:
Dr. Karen Gail Lewis
Getting Started is Easy
Free 20 Min Chat
Call to discuss your needs.
Call for Appointment
Call or Email to begin your journey.
Let's get started healing together.
Ask a question or call for an appointment.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.