29 Positive Aspects Of ADD
- Feels things deeply
- Creative in nature (including problem-solving)
- Usually sees things from a unique perspective
- Great at finding things that are lost (i.e., people in a crowd, money on the ground
- Stand-up comic
- Perpetually acute
- Open and non-secretive
- Eager for acceptance and willing to work for it
- Responsive to positive reinforcement
- Doesn’t harbor resentment
- Quick if they like what they are doing
- Difficult to fool
- Looks past the surface appearance to the core of people, situations, and issues
- Good neighbor
- Down to earth
- Sees unique relationships between people and things
- Cross disciplinary and interdisciplinary
- Less likely to go into a rut or go stale
- Original, with a sense of humor
- Intense when interested in something
- More likely to do things because they want to than because they should, thus therefore more often wholehearted in efforts
Adapted from Lynn Weiss, 1995
If you have questions or comments or want more information, contact me at:
Dr. Karen Gail Lewis
Getting Started is Easy
Free 20 Min Chat
Call to discuss your needs.
Call for Appointment
Call or Email to begin your journey.
Let's get started healing together.
Ask a question or call for a secure virtual session for people in the U.S. and internationally.
For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.